SRC application

February25

I will be a good SRC because I have done it before and know what to expect. I think this is a good thing because I can help with new people and tell them what to expect.

As an SRC you need to be very organised. Being organised means that you are at the meetings on time. It also that you can do extra work and help out with fundraisers.

I am very organised because I do a lot of sport meaning that I have to juggle my homework. I am also very organised when it comes to school work. In class we have to be organised with our books and also when it comes to swimming competitions. An example is at the school swimming carnival I was very organised with my events and also the rest of my team because I am vice-captain

I will listen to the ideas of the class and take these back to the SRC group.  I also have lots of ideas myself to improve the school and for fundraising. I am always open for new ideas for the SRC to help or school and other communities.

I don’t mind giving up my lunchtimes because I know I am helping the school.  I promise to always be there on time and to participate in what the group is doing.

And that is why I want 5/6C’s SRC rep for 2017

Thank you

by posted under speech | No Comments »