100 word challenge

April26

Pushing the big ball of something every day every night, I don’t even know what it but my queen told me to push it till I reach him. I don’t know who he is. I hate the world I hate the universe I hate being small. The way my queen chose me out of all my brothers and sisters how she values all of them but me, the way she chose me to go alone on the ling and daring trip as if she wanted me to die. but I am going to survive to prove her wrong.

my goal was to just talk about the emotions in the characters head. I think I achieved this by talking about the ants hate for his queen and how he wants to rove her wrong.

prompt

by posted under 100WC | 3 Comments »    

“100 word challenge”

1. April 26th, 2017 at 4:43 pm      Reply phoebe2014 Says:

Hi Lilly
    Really awesome. But just confusing how you said the queen was a he and then changed back to she? Such a cool prompt though ;D
    This was enjoying to read and yep 👍
    Phoebe

2. April 30th, 2017 at 9:07 pm      Reply antsclass Says:

Lilly,
    I feel your goal to expose the emotions of your characters has allowed you to create amazing voice in your writing. I also love the way you give your character depth, by not making the ant purely angry. By ending with the concept of hope and ambition, you develop the character and build our expectation for what might come next.
    Keep up the great work!
    Ant

3. May 3rd, 2017 at 9:21 pm      Reply phoebe2014 Says:

My last comment was weird.
    I love how the ant has a really strong mind. He will do it for his queen, but he isn’t sure why. I think that you met your goal really well, we definitely got the message that this ant ain’t being pushed around. And we could tell that by what you put in this piece.
    Good work,
    Phoebe
    P.s Idk why I commented that last comment…