100 word challenge

May3

Drip, drip the sound I awaken to, drip, drip. I sit up wondering where the nose is coming from. Drip, drip. I see the slime drip through my window. Drip, drip the green slippery slime dripping through my window. A monster shape is made out of the slime. It screams, screams at me really loud. I think it’s trying to speak to me but in its own language.

“Hello” I say quietly so I don’t wake anyone else in the house. The monster screams back at me. I grab a jar and open the lid. I let the slime slide into the jar as a pet.

by posted under 100WC | 3 Comments »    

“100 word challenge”

1. May 5th, 2017 at 8:25 am      Reply sofiama2016 Says:

Hi Lilly,
    I really liked this post. The best thing i liked about it was that you were very repetitive with the ” drip, drip” it gave me like a bit of a creepy vibe but at the end of the story it wasn’t that creepy at all.
    Sofia

2. May 13th, 2017 at 12:44 am      Reply Carson Says:

Nice post, and great humor for the pet at the end. I suggest that having it as a pet in your jar is not good, as it is a PSYCOTIC MONSTER! but hey, your call! I like the post anyways!

3. May 18th, 2017 at 12:43 pm      Reply Jayme Says:

Lily i think you should work more on high action remember start with action end with action.